lunes, 2 de julio de 2007

All good children go to heaven...


You Never Give Me Your Money
(Lennon/McCartney) Abbey Road(1969)
You never give me your money,
You only give me your funny Paper
And in the middle of negotiations,
You break down
I never give you my number,
I only give you my situation,
And in the middle of investigations,
You break down
Out of College, Money Spent

See no future, Pay no rent

All the money's gone, nowhere to go
Any jobber got the sack,
Monday morning, turning back,
Yellow lorry slow, nowhere to go.
But oh that magic feeling:
Nowhere to go
Oh, that magic feeling,

Nowhere to go, Nowhere to go
One sweet dream:
Pick up the bags,

Get in the limousine
Soon We'll be away from here,

Step on the gas and wipe that tear away
One sweet dream come true,

Today, Came true today

One two three four five six seven

All good children go to heaven...
Cinco segundos de pleno silencio y me sobrevuela una canción...
Larga vida al rock & roll!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Para rockerla un rato más escuchate "House of Wax" del último del Macca (MAF), si... ese anciano de mierda que no deja de ser increíble!. Y pa cagarte de risa casate la cara que puso en la foto flyer. Grande como ese no habrá otro!

Besos

Gr Str